- Naraka: Bladepoint Has Now Been Played By 40 Million People During an earnings call, NetEase announced that their action game Naraka: Bladepoint has reached a new impressive player milestone. Since its launch a few years ago and across various platforms, the game has attracted over 40 million players.
In addition to this announcement, it was confirmed that next month, top Naraka players worldwide will travel to China to participate in the J-Cup World Championship. A prize pool of $1.5 million will be available for competitors. It's disclosed that the group stage will occur in Shanghai, while the grand finals will take place in Chengdu from December 16-17. Continue reading
- 343 Industries Is Seeking An Individual To Manage Forge Content In The Multiplayer Playlists Of Halo Infinite If you are a dedicated player of Halo Infinite's Forge mode and consider yourself an experienced content curator for this mode, then 343 Industries may be interested in your skills. The creators of Halo have posted a job advertisement, revealing that they are currently on the hunt for a Multiplayer Playlist Designer. However, it is essential that anyone who applies for this position must possess a thorough understanding of Forge and should be capable of selecting content to be included in the main multiplayer playlists.
The job description reads: "In this role, you'll design, implement, and manage playlists that align with... Continue reading
- From Judicial Scales to Jiving Souls: Genshin Impact's Courtly Jargon Ignites TikTok Fervor In an unexpected confluence of gaming and dance, a strikingly formal French term from the popular RPG Genshin Impact has become the beating heart of a new TikTok phenomenon. The phrase "Oratrice Mécanique d'Analyse Cardinale," voiced by Ray Chase as the character Neuvillette from the justice-driven region of Fontaine, is catching fire in the most rhythmically robust corners of the internet. It's a testament to the unpredictable viral alchemy of social media that a line from a video game can evolve into a multimedia craze.
The current trend is rooted in the creative soil of the Genshin Impact community but has... Continue reading
- Airbnb Revamps Review System to Boost Confidence in Listings Airbnb, the trailblazer in the home-sharing economy, has long offered a unique alternative to traditional hotel accommodations. While providing a platform for properties with character and often more affordability, one persistent challenge has been the need for more consistency in guest experiences. Acknowledging this, Airbnb is proactively enhancing its review mechanism, aiming to instill greater confidence in its listings.
The heart of Airbnb's strategy is a redesigned review system that is intended to offer greater clarity about guest experiences. With an augmented review page, users can now easily sift through the most relevant opinions, sorted by recency or rating. Moreover, the... Continue reading
- Bringing Fantasy to Space: Shrek-Inspired Spaceship in Starfield Engaging in an amusing fusion of animation and galactic ingenuity, a player in Bethesda's open-world space exploration game, Starfield, has fashioned a playable spaceship that intriguingly mirrors the vibrancy and charm of the iconic DreamWorks character, Shrek.
Starfield has been a canvas for numerous players, offering them unparalleled creative freedom in crafting unique spaceships and outposts. The process is made even more exhilarating by the game's comprehensive creation tools. In this context, a player, Reddit user Edm818, displayed his imagination by conceiving a spaceship that resembles the jolly green ogre we all recognize and adore. Shared unofficially, the image shows a... Continue reading
- Unlocking Creativity With YouTube Music's AI-powered Playlist Art Are you ready to inject a dose of creativity into your YouTube Music playlist? The Google-owned streaming giant is rolling out a new feature that enables users to generate customized playlist art using cutting-edge generative AI. This experimental feature, currently available to English language users in the United States, is an innovative move that brings an eye-catching, aesthetic element to your personal playlist experience.
The process of unlocking your custom playlist art starts with a simple click on the default image of your chosen playlist. The interface then presents you with a range of themes – offering aesthetic vibes from relaxing... Continue reading
- Critical Game Errors Emerge Following Patch 13.20 in League of Legends - Developers Rush to Address League of Legends is an expansive multiplayer online game. Since it initially launched in 2009, Riot Games, the developers of this game, have always endeavored to keep it fresh with regular updates. Besides the occasional event-specific game modes, the developers tend not to remove a lot of content from the game, maintaining numerous skins, champions, and abilities as they have been since the game first hit the market.
This preservation of content, however, does occasionally create opportunities for bugs and glitches to surface, particularly when Riot adds a fresh character or new mechanics to the game.
Luckily, Riot is well-known for its... Continue reading
- Google Advances to Introduce Passkeys Replacing Passwords for Added Security Google intends to nudge its users towards initializing passkeys on their gadgets. This development follows the tech giant's support for this secure sign-in method across its wide-reaching services. The movement towards passkeys reflects the broader shift in the tech industry from unreliable passwords to much more secure passkeys - a derivation of the passwordless concept that utilizes biometric authentication to grant access to applications and services on smartphones and numerous other devices. Passkeys also boast a higher defense against phishing, thereby enhancing your online safety.
As shared by Google in a recent Tuesday blog post, Google account holders will soon receive... Continue reading
- Microsoft's New "Follow" Feature New Way to Engage in Meetings through Outlook Microsoft has unveiled its new tool, "Follow", for Outlook, designed to assist users in keeping track of meetings they can't physically attend but still have an interest in. Presented as an RSVP option, "Follow" is targeted at individuals who may be too occupied to participate in a call and will permit them to get updates about the happenings in the meeting. The specifics of these updates, however, have not been defined yet.
The announcement about the "Follow" option surfaced in a recent blog post on the official Microsoft 365 roadmap, where it was described as the perfect RSVP choice for individuals... Continue reading
- MW3's New Trailer Receives Warm Reception Amidst Persistent SBMM Controversies The unveiling of the MW3 multiplayer trailer by Activision and Sledgehammer Games has elicited considerable applause, but not without reservations. The thorny issue of SBMM—skill-based matchmaking—still divides opinion among CoD's fiercely loyal player base.
Despite the enticing glimmers of the MW3 multiplayer trailer, which stirred players' interest in the necessity of obtaining and redeeming MW3 beta codes, the persistent and divisive issue of the SBMM system continues to weigh heavily on the community. It's been enough to reignite fervent discussions focused on desires for its complete removal, opposed by those who relish the challenge it introduces.
The ongoing debate about SBMM has... Continue reading
- Mortal Kombat 1: A Misleading Reboot? The saga of the Mortal Kombat game series is not known for its strict adherence to naming conventions, and Mortal Kombat 1 didn't disappoint. Although the developers have consistently played fast and loose with their game titles, this new iteration revealed a surprising break from the trend. Instead of the predictable 'Mortal Kombat 12', we were presented with 'Mortal Kombat 1', a title that implied a fresh start but delivered quite the opposite.
In the Mortal Kombat series, the so-called reboot seems to be less about a fresh start and more about a continuation. The prominent "1" in the title and... Continue reading
- Hints of Hogwarts Legacy Sequel Even Before Official Release The influx of new releases this fall and the official launch of Starfield this week can easily overshadow the standout premiere of 2023: Hogwarts Legacy. Since its February release, this game shattered multiple records and has continued to show strong performance.
Despite fans' hopes for eventual DLC, it appears that Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment might be focusing on a different project: a sequel. The well-known insider, MyTimeToShineH, shared on platform X that sources confirmed a Hogwarts Legacy sequel is in development.
Even though this news isn't unexpected, given the massive success of the first game and a Harry Potter TV series set... Continue reading