The iOS community has lot of apps and games that don’t get to be a part of the official App Store. However, catering to these tweaked apps and games, there are third-party iOS app installers. These third-party iOS app installers host all those iOS apps and games that don’t get to see the light of the day on the official Apple App Store. In this post, we are going to talk about one such third-party iOS app installer that goes by the name of Ignition.
Before we move on to the steps to install Ignition application on iOS (iPhone/iPad), it is mandatory for you to know about the major features of the third-party app installer.
Ignition App on iOS | Features:
Here are some of the best features of Ignition App that we are going to showcase before you, go through it:
- The platform hosts a wide variety of third-party iOS apps and games that are otherwise not available on the official store.
- Every new jailbreak tool that comes into the picture gets available first on the Ignition App on iOS. You can easily download the latest versions of the jailbreak tools like Electra and UnC0ver from the platform.
- If you are a fan of a dark theme, you will be pleased to know that Ignition app comes with a dark mode as well.
- The coolest part is that you don’t require jailbreaking your iOS device for installing Ignition.
- There are multiple team members under Ignition in multiple locations, falling under different time-zones. Hence, whenever you have a query, customer care is always available.
Must Read: Ignition APK APP Download on Android (LATEST).
Is Ignition App is Free to download?
If you are wondering that download and installing Ignition application is a paid affair then abandon and discard your thoughts immediately since it is completely free to download and install Ignition app on your iOS device.
Is it safe to download apps from Ignition?
The next question that might come to your mind is whether it is safe to download apps and games from Ignition or not. You must know that the development team of Ignition scans the applications and games thoroughly for any kind of viruses or malware before making them active on the platform and available for the users to download.
We guess you are eager now to know the steps to download and install Ignition on your iPhone/iPad. Not delaying it further, following are the steps for the same.
Download IGNITION APP on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
|SUPPORTED DEVICES||Android, iOS, PC|
|APPLICATION SIZE||17 MB -APK, iOS – Mobile Config File|
|LAST UPDATE||2nd March, 2020|
Install Ignition App on iOS (iPhone/iPad) – No Jailbreak
please follow the below steps to get Ignition on your iOS device.
- As a first, please launch the Safari Browser and navigate to the below-given link.
- Please wait for the webpage to load up.
- Once the webpage loads, you will see a red-colored button captioned as ‘Install Now (App).’
- A pop-up will come up stating that the website wants to install Ignition on your iPhone/iPad.
- Please tap on ‘Install’ again.
- Now, move to the home screen of your iPhone/iPad to monitor the installation progress of Ignition.
- After the installation is successful, try launching the application and you will see a pop-up stating ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error.
We will tell you the steps to fix the ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error below.
- Please navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and you will notice the profile of Ignition.
- Tap on the profile and trust the same in order to get rid of the ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ Error.
- Now, when you will launch the application from the home screen, you won’t have to face the error again.
How To Download Apps from Ignition?
- Once you launch Ignition, you will see a variety of focused apps coming on the home screen.
- You can either browse by category or search for an application or a game directly using the search bar provided in the application.
- Tap on the application to navigate to the application information screen.
- Here, tap on ‘Install’ to initiate the download and installation process.
- A pop-up will come up stating that Ignition wants to install the particular application on your iOS device.
- Tap on ‘Install’ again.
- Monitor the installation progress on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Once the installation is successful, navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and trust the profile of the application that you installed.
- That’s it! Go ahead, and launch the application.
How To delete Ignition from iPhone/iPad?
We are sorry to hear that you wish to delete Ignition from your iOS device. In order to do so, you can perform either of the following actions.
- Long press on the icon of the application on the home screen and hit the small cross icon that comes up on the top-right corner of the icon. When asked, tap on ‘Delete.’
- You can also navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and delete the profile of Ignition. This will also delete the application from your iOS device.
Check Out: Download Ignition APP on Windows 10/8.1/8 &MAC.
IGNITION APP on iOS – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – App Not Present on Ignition. What to do?
If a particular application or game that you desire is not present in Ignition, you can immediately contact the 24/7 customer support and raise a concern with them. Within a short period of time, the application will become available on the platform.
Q – Do we get updates on Ignition?
Yes! As and when an update for a particular application is available on Ignition, you will receive a notification to install the same.
Q – What is the frequency of addition of new apps on Ignition?
Download Ignition is the only third-party iOS app installer that adds new apps and games to its catalog every day.
Ignition App Crashing on iOS [Fix]
If Ignition application is crashing on your iOS device, check whether any update for Ignition is available by navigating to the official website. Update Ignition to resolve the crashing issue if the same is available.
If no updates are available, please delete Ignition and re-install the same by following the steps mentioned in this post. The re installation will solve the problem of crashing.
Conclusion: Download Ignition App on iOS [iPhone/iPad]
This was everything that you require knowing about Ignition. If you have any further queries in your mind, please let us know about the same via the comments section provided below.